Looking for a New Job? our site is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in YMCA of Greater Kalamazoo & they are Hiring Candidates for Member Services Staff (part-time)
Company Name : YMCA of Greater Kalamazoo
Company Location : Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Job Position : Member Services Staff (part-time)
Job Category : Jobs in Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Job Description :
Job Title: Member Services Staff (Part-Time)
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour___________________________________________________________________POSITION SUMMARY:
Under the guidance of the Association Member Services Director, this position is responsible for member retention, sales, and service at the Welcome Centers of the YMCA facilities (Maple and Portage). This position works independently under general direction and is expected to determine how to accomplish tasks efficiently. Early morning, evening, and weekend shift work is expected.
The listed functions are representative of the attributes necessary for successful performance of the position.
1. Provides excellent service to members, guests, program participants, and staff through in person interactions, phone calls, and email communications.
2. Processes daily membership transactions including tours, member database revisions, program enrollment, auditing, financial assistance processing, and financial transactions.
3. Ensures building security; performs health screenings and identification verifications as necessary.
4. Effectively responds to concerns, suggestions, and complaints with the goal of ensuring a positive experience in accordance with all applicable YMCA policies.
5. Develops awareness and an atmosphere of support for the YMCA and its programs within the community.
6. Builds relationships; helps members connect with the YMCA community and highlights the value and importance of Y membership.
7. Demonstrates and communicates the YMCA Mission, purpose, goals, policies and standards to staff, volunteers, members, guests, and program participants.
8. Staffs desk in accordance with staff schedule as developed by Association Member Services Director.
9. Performs other duties as assigned by the Association Member Services Director.
1. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite word processing, spreadsheets, and other basic computer functions. Experience in membership management and resource scheduling software preferred.
3. Ability to connect with people of diverse backgrounds/
4. Spanish or other commonly spoken language a plus.
5. Make good, sound decisions and take decisive action when called to do so
6. Consistently and positively interact with customers and coworkers
7. Represent the YMCA in a professional manner both inside and outside the YMCA through a positive and well-motivated attitude and support of YMCA programs, mission, and goals
8. Exhibit the core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
1. Ability to walk, stand, and sit for long periods of time.
2. Must be able to lift and carry supplies weighing up to 20 pounds.
3. Ability to stand or sit while maintaining alertness for several hours at a time.
4. Ability to speak concisely and effectively communicate.
5. Visual and auditory ability to respond to critical situations and physical ability to act swiftly in an emergency.
6. Ability to view/enter data on a computer monitor for long periods of time.
7. Ability to observe/evaluate facility and groups of customers/staff by sight and sound.
Monday to Friday
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing us